Saturday, July 12, 2008

July 12 and 13, 2008

Last night we discovered that some wasps decided to make our attic vent their home. They were starting to enter the upstairs (where K and J sleep) and I felt it was a bit risky for us to be there for the time being. J is somewhat allergic and I didn't want to take the chance.

For the time being, we are hanging out at my grandparent's house. Enjoying the change in routine and of course the multigenerational banter. The boys went to the driving range this afternoon. S is walking more and more each day, probably around 75% of the time now.

Hopefully, we'll be able to trek back home on Sunday with no more wasps! (well.. maybe I'll dig up some info on wasps and share it with the boys. I'm sure I can find something interesting about them. LOL)

No comments: