Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 1, 2008

It's been a rocky day. Everyone is a little off kilter from the long weekend and we need to work at getting back on task. Long weekends are rough on us, I think.

This week we will kick off a kindness bootcamp. I want to work on how we deal with each other, myself included. I'm still working out the kinks but will post about them when I do.

We attempted to get some workbook time in but it didn't happen for the two littles unfortunately. We did however manage to get started on a solar system mobile. Tomorrow we will likely finish that off. I will be taking some pictures and posting them.

K and J set forth some goals this morning. K wants to blog at least 2 times per week and J would like to memorize his multiplication tables up to the 6's. I think maybe we'll focus on working up to the 4's this week. 15 minutes per day on the math trainer game and that should definitely help him accomplish that.

We also need to implement a set reading time and maybe as incentive for that, I'll match them minute for minute on one of the game systems.

1 comment:

lilizzyykittyymom said...

I can't wait to see your solar system mobile :) That's something we want to do this year as well.