Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September 2, 2008

Another easy, gentle day. The boys worked on some math lessons and that was about it. I think tomorrow K will post his first post on his blog and J will get serious about those times tables.

I found a spelling curriculum that I'm interested in trying for K. It's called Sequential Spelling. I think it is perfect for him, it helps to show the patterns in words. I think he could understand that much easier than attempting to explain the "rules" of English spelling. He's always had such a difficult time of things when it comes to spelling so maybe this will be the breakthrough he needs.

3 comments:

lilizzyykittyymom said...

Will you be posting the blog so we can read what he writes too? :)

nic said...

Yes, it's actually linked with this blog. I think it's paperbackwriterkyle.blogspot.com.. I'll have to check though so don't quote me!

lilizzyykittyymom said...

Duh, I never thought to check to see if it was linked :)