Thursday, September 4, 2008

September 4, 2008

So after 2 days of posting the wrong dates.. oh boy.

Today was a good day.

K posted on his blog for the first time. He was required to spend at least 15 minutes on it.. I showed him some of the mistakes he made. For some reason he was never made to capitalize I in his writing.. hopefully I can break that habit. All in all, I think it was a great exercise for him.

J spent 15 minutes at his favorite math site practicing his multiplication tables. He's hoping to get all golds (perfects) eventually. I keep telling him practice makes perfect.

A reviewed some phonics. He's fairly proficient with short vowel sounds and recognizing if the sound is in the beginning or middle. He did some basic addition using pennies, nickels and dimes.

No comments: