Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August 13, 2008

*played geography with the kids for a couple of hours this afternoon. I definitely recommend Highlights Which Way USA books and maps for anybody interested in learning about the states and map reading.

*made K and J blogs that they will use to write with journal prompts. Today's 'topic'


What do you like most about yourself?


*explained to A how to tally things up, counting by 5's.

*practiced reading out loud.


Still left to do.

*discuss household tasks again. I feel we need a routine or something.

*clean my computer area so it's more 'user' friendly.

*lesson plans, lesson plans, lesson plans!

1 comment:

lilizzyykittyymom said...

LOVE the blog idea for the older boys! Make sure you share those blogs with me :) I can't wait until Ellie can start blogging!!